The premier announced the following changes to deputy ministerial responsibilities:
- Edith Doucet becomes the clerk of the Executive Council and secretary to cabinet and remains deputy minister of Healthy and Inclusive Communities;
- Lisa Doucette becomes deputy minister of Social Development on an acting basis;
- Sadie Perron becomes deputy minister of Transportation and Infrastructure on an acting basis;
- Gordon Gilman becomes deputy minister of Government Services and president of Service New Brunswick and the New Brunswick Internal Services Agency on an acting basis and,
- Kelly Cain becomes deputy minister of Tourism, Heritage and Culture in addition to her responsibilities as deputy minister of Human Resources.